Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TRUE WHIT


I just purchased Whitney Port's new book TRUE WHIT. I started reading it today and I already love it. It is an easy read and very relevant to my life. If you are still in university or have just graduated and don't know how to take the next step in style, then this is a MUST have. It has everything from her clothing line, to life on MTV, to hair, beauty, style, apartment styling, dating and survival in the real world.
I always loved whitney's style and watched her in MTV's 'the city' longing for her life, reading her book makes me realise how hard she worked for it and how stressful it can be having the pressures of a new job, a new city to live in, let alone the camera's rolling at all times. She's never come across to me as an attention whore and it seems that her family is the most important thing to her, which flys well by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment