Saturday, June 25, 2011

TOPSHOP MAKEUP

Hi loves,

I felt that due to feeling like absolute crap because I am still recovering from surgery I would treat myself to some new makeup. I am having major England withdrawals also, so all around feel like I need a pickmeup. I managed to make it to the MAC store in Orlando the other day, coming out with just the one item. (The store was too small and crowded for my crutches so I only made it to the first makeup stand) I wanted a light powder for the summer, I hate wearing makeup in the summer, nothing worse than a "melt off the face" makeup look. I decided to try their mineral makeup power. Its great, light and looks fresh and my skin can still breathe.
My mum asked me to send her a few things from Sephora, so we decided to do an exchange, she's sending me a bunch of Topshop makeup and I'm sending her some Sephora goodies.
I'm loving topshop makeup right now. I have previously used their lip and cheek tint, illuminating stick and their nail polish. It's great, really good value and very up to date with the current colour pallet trends.

I decided to go for the Topshop blush&bronzer due, I have used a similar one from Benefit cosmetics, which is their 'Hoola' and 'Dandelion' combined, this one is a fraction of the price. I went for another nude gloss and saw a cute ring in the sale. The bottom is a pic of the MAC powder I purchased.
These are the items that are on their way:





No comments:

Post a Comment