Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Olay Pro-X

Hello loves,
A few weeks ago I went into Sephora, one of my fave stores and was debating whether to spend $200 on the Clarisonic cleansing system. It is an electronic face cleaner, kind of like a toothbrush for your face. You charge up and use it daily to remove 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt than regular cleansing. I decided to go home, research and think about it before I purchased. I know some people may find this spending a little crazy, but it is 90% humidity in Florida right now and my skin is hating it. I would do anything for it to behave itself.
When researching I saw a lot of youtube videos reviewing it against an equivalent Olay product, as I read and researched further I found that the Olay Pro X cleansing system as they call it, is just as good, some times better in some reviews. AND IT COSTS $30!!!!!! I drove like a crazy woman to my nearest store which happened to be Walmart and it was under $30 and you get a free cleanser!!! Amazing deal. I have been using it for a few weeks now and the results are great, my pores are minimized and my skin is looking fresher than ever. I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment