Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer loving

Hi Sweets,
This is my first post in my new personal blog. I'm hoping to create a go-to for advice with current trends and examples of where to purchase cute affordable items. I love to mix high end with low end, but I'm currently on a budget and I know many of you will be saving up for your summer holidays so my splurges will have to wait.
Currently I'm loving crochet, it's perfect for the summer, the beach and it allows you to show a bit of peekaboo skin so it is just plain sexy.
Here's Selena Gomez with her little boytoy walking the beach town on vacation.

Topshop get it spot on with affordable trends. This cropped top and crochet dress are cute examples. In the evening when it gets breezy throw over a casual cashmere sweater or light cardigan.
I'm enjoying neutral shades of cream and blush, it is understated and feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment