Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Manuka Honey

Pretty much finished packing and prepping for the flight. I decided to give myself a Manuka Honey facial. Manuka honey is great for the skin and body.
It is unlike regular honey as bee's feed on the teatree plant in New Zealand (the Manuka bush). My local city of Chichester has a whole Manuka Honey store so I had to make a purchase. It has anti inflammatory benefits and great for pimples, burns, cuts and infections. I suggest making a daily drink of Manuka honey and ginger in hot water or just lathering it on your face like I do for 20minutes. If you have a cold or sore throat then it will be extremely beneficial. Don't get too sticky...enjoy.

Can be purchased from Holland and Barrett in the UK or Whole foods in the USA. I suggest getting active 10+ or higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment